Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Health Benefits of Cucumber is Immeasurable 🥒

https://images.hive.blog/p/2dk2RRM2dZ8gKjXsrozapsD83FxL3Xbyyi5LFttAhrXxr16mCe4arfLHJ6cX6nBayAYrVfQR1dcB1qgP2VUPbx6oFEZzNfn2KWzrZoVwucwbNdf4v8VpcEreGj8KVfwMtxsdewLrC68opCUvB7xPJykQhpZy6kRpkMCXWH73ca?format=match&mode=fit

Hey lovelies
It's your favorite girl @debbie-ese
Welcome to my blog
IMG_20210512_165456_3.jpg
I can jump off a moving train if I sight someone selling cucumber on the road, that's how much I love cucumber. Cucumber is an amazing fruit that should be in everyone's daily diet. Cucumber is actually a fruit, not a vegetable. Most people thinks it's a vegetable.
IMG_20210512_165415_5.jpg

There's no day I go to the market that I don't buy some cucumber because I understand the nutritional benefits it provides for my body. Cucumber performs almost the same functions as water - this is because it is about 90% of water too. In other words, cucumber keeps the body hydrated for a long time as a result of the water content in it.

Oftentimes, when I eat too much, or I have constipation or I can't ease myself well, cucumber is the first thing that comes to mind. It poses fibre contents that prevents constipation and also allows for free bowel movements. You can give it a trial, eat some cucumber and see how easy you'd poo the next day.
IMG_20210512_165405_4.jpg

IMG_20210512_165400_1.jpg

I have a particular woman I buy from each time I visit the market. She's so accustomed to me that she sells for me at a good rate because she knows I'm a regular customer and it wouldn't be long before I am back. I choose the green ones when I'm buying. It is getting spoilt or too matured when it's yellow and it's not that healthy. I carefully select the green and fresh ones.
IMG_20210512_165426_0.jpg

The cucumber seller and mostly fruit sellers sprinkle water on the fruits at intervals to chase away flies and to make sure that the scorching effects of the sun didn't affect the fruits too much.

Thank you for your time lovelies.
The post is originally written by me 💕@debbie-ese💕

20200509_195027_0000.png

Your comments, criticism and votes are highly appreciated.

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@debbie-ese/health-benefits-of-cucumber-is-immeasurable

No comments:

Post a Comment