Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 30 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwTcarMQPmx6QgTfWgYfWPFsUZKekP9MpYbm4SgBeskFyKVy45Y?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a very lovely Sunday..
This is my today's actifit report card.. It was a fantastic day . After 3 days today we get some sunshine from the sky.
At evening I was at my farmland. Rain made everything green. Feel good to see the greenery of the environment. I was there over than two hours. Visited crops field, nearby orchard. Enjoyed the beauty of nature..
Now look at this football. Due to rainfall previous 3 days guys of 10+ year were playing this football in a hall and hitting again and again this football into wall.This is why the upper layer of this football has torn. It was a good source for having fun.
Although I do not know any rules and regulation about football game but I can hit it perfectly.
Now I finished my activities that is 6k steps by walking and moving around the farmland.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy..
Regards..

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


6374
Football, Gardening, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210530t154307191z

No comments:

Post a Comment