Thursday, May 20, 2021

[ENG/ESP] Taking Care of my Health with Healthy Sweets / Cuidando mi Salud con Dulces Saludables

https://images.hive.blog/p/qjrE4yyfw5pJD9LKQ1BG3NbSyKTowh8wnMyt99dVVCzipWqcS9ETQEJNpiV9gmBWe56hBxu4GW4ryhgZR3j8n7ChPXfvhJret76fkmrbmG4w6BFbMwLMCXDY?format=match&mode=fit
VERVERVERVE.png

Feliz día amigos, en esta oportunidad quiero mostrarles unos productos que compré para mis meriendas, les cuento que tengo problemas con el consumo de harinas procesadas y me produce muchos problemas estomacales comerlas por lo que he optado por comprar dulces sin gluten y he notado que me caen bien.

Happy day friends, this time I want to show you some products that I bought for my snacks, I tell you that I have problems with the consumption of processed flours and it causes me a lot of stomach problems eating them so I have chosen to buy gluten-free sweets and I have noticed that I they like each other.

image.png

Soy Celiaca, que es una condición que me hace alérgica a la ingesta de gluten, una proteína que se encuentra presente en el trigo, cebada y centeno. Esto me impide comer algunas de las cosas que más me gustan, las cuales en su mayoría contienen harina de trigo.

I am Celiac, which is a condition that makes me allergic to the ingestion of gluten, a protein that is present in wheat, barley and rye. This prevents me from eating some of the things I like best, which mostly contain wheat flour.

image.png

Pero no todo es malo, ya que he logrado conseguir en el mercado galletas, chocolates y otras cosas muy sabrosas y que no me provocan problemas estomacales ya que son libres de gluten. Aquí les comparto los productos que compré y de verdad que se los recomiendo.

Me siento feliz de poder volver a comer galletas, me encantan y al tener esta condición tenía tiempo que no las comía. Por suerte los productos sin gluten se encuentran de manera fácil en cualquier tienda de Argentina y no tengo que privarme de una deliciosa merienda.

image.png

But not everything is bad, since I have managed to get cookies, chocolates and other very tasty things on the market and that do not cause stomach problems since they are gluten-free. Here I share the products that I bought and I really recommend them.
I am happy to be able to eat cookies again, I love them and having this condition I had not eaten them for a long time. Luckily, gluten-free products are easily found in any store in Argentina and I don't have to deprive myself of a delicious snack.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@anaout97/engesp-taking-care-of-my-health-with-healthy-sweets-cuidando-mi-salud-con-dulces-saludables

No comments:

Post a Comment