Saturday, May 22, 2021

A flower, a birthday, an operation

https://images.hive.blog/p/W5LtFUPm6g7293LJ3Vg8LGMxSXJbQHxtovyJAqw2j9RsivpZ42Ycysx42XFgJxHnU4bDZxsQxayVBEQE88sZfu7zJ61HLXmZ4fjRrBJ26mJ8KUpdVoVqz6vZeXNRepEUFaAa11fjGrDgn3JXjtQs76BSC7PNx?format=match&mode=fit

B7A0AFEF-7FD7-4C32-9900-EBA29324B0AC.JPEG

Despite my romantic post a few weeks ago spring hasn't been pushing through - it's been incredibly rainy and today even stormy. Lots of wind, sometimes so hard it temporarily blows the clouds away so the sun can come through - but quickly the clouds return again.

I realized it is so different from last year - It was my birthday last 19th, and where last year I had people coming over to sit outside since it was so sunny and summery, this year everyone was sulking in their homes.

It didn't help a loved one had their second operation in a short time, so my b-day basically existed of waiting with my family members on that phone call that would relieve is of the anxiety that something went wrong - luckily everything went fine and so that was the most important part of my birthday - a healthy person, now on to recover from two operations in a few weeks time.

Just a short update and a flower pic - trying to get back to writing a bit more often.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/life/@soyrosa/a-flower-a-birthday-an-operation

No comments:

Post a Comment