Thursday, May 20, 2021

daily notes 20 May 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/cyxkEVqiiLy5czPNg6acYev351Du9gQgrBvuGcn5TYevYixgsYxxfUeUeVEFczGUT1JMGEmtB3b93Fx6Za6NqCtFmS4ckdDRJp2qv4e7UriLNzW4A5NhEh3HKvWCAEK8iaJ?format=match&mode=fit

Hi friend, how are you? I hope you are successful and always healthy. For this post I will convey about diaries today. Today it might be one day that is always stored in memories. It will be stored in life memory and is difficult to forget.

IMG_20210521_032500.jpg

I am a father with 2 daughters and a son who was born and raised to parents in Blang Crum Village, Muara Dua District, Lhokseumawe City. my late father as an educator in the field of religion. my mother is a retired civil servant who worked as an elementary school teacher who is now bedridden for 5 months. You can imagine how it feels to see a kind-hearted and wise mother who has devoted all her attention and love to educating us to become human beings with dignity and benefit to the nation. A mother lying helpless now needs the care and affection of us as her child.

in the midst of conditions like this I have to prepare everything. on the one hand, as a father, I have daily duties towards the wife's children, on the other hand, fulfill the responsibilities towards the mother which cannot be overlooked.
a mother who used to breastfeed me, feeding her food with her soft fingers. now it is my hand that must feed him. my hand that must support him. I was determined to be a gifted child by doing anything to make my mother happy and get well soon. in this heart there are a million hopes for mother,

In the momentum to commemorate Mother's Day this year, countless prayers were offered for her recovery. I really look forward to my mother's recovery, the ease of sustenance from God for the cost of mother's care and medical treatment. continue to hope that God will give me strength and patience in caring for my mother.
Here I also hope my friends who love natural medicine will pray for my mother's recovery. and pray that I will be given the strength and ability to care for it. I really hope.

try and keep trying. hospital admission has been routine in the past 10 months. but there has been no significant change. I think this is a big challenge for me as a child to do devotion, not only the patience of energy, even the huge costs. Sometimes I almost feel hopeless. fortunately there is still an uncle who is motivating.

Among our family, only my uncle was familiar with traditional medicine and I learned a lot from him. however, because many of the families insist on having to take medication by consuming chemical drugs, we cannot do much. because a year has passed there has been no sign of recovery, finally they gave my uncle and me the opportunity to seek natural remedies through green plants.
Thanks to my uncle's efforts and God's grace, after 1 month, the mother was able to sit down, eat by herself, and go to the bathroom even though she had to be helped..

by the way. friend. I think it is enough to tell about my mother's current condition. I've determined to keep a record of where she started getting sick, where she went to treatment, in what ways she was healed. I will definitely continue.

i continued about myself today. I have to prepare everything. As I did the day before, to prepare work equipment at night such as uniforms, bags, and others. And in the morning I wake up quickly so it's not late for work because I live in the North Aceh area, while the office where I work is in the Lhokseumawe municipal area. I have to come earlier than other employees because I am a janitor who prepares several other things to support the employee's work.
today the atmosphere is different from the usual morning when I wake up at 5.00. wib. my head was dizzy, my stomach hurt and a little nauseous, my body was shivering. because of that I immediately sent a short message to the office asking for permission not to enter the office. I really can't wake up. the whole body feels heavy and achy. I also didn't get out of bed until 9.00.wib. Even then, I woke up because my wife woke me up for breakfast and told me to take medicine. Even so I still find it difficult to get up with a little help I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then have breakfast.

I don't really like taking medicine other than natural medicine, I don't mean to underestimate other types of medicine. but I was used to the herbs from my own cultivation that was inherited from generation to generation. actually I also have a legacy book of natural medicine both by reflection and by using herbal plants. But the floods that hit our area some time ago washed away it.

after a while I asked the beautiful and kind wife to prepare a potion for me.
the ingredients.

ginger about the size of an adult's thumb.
turmeric about the size of an adult thumb.
pepper 2 seeds.
1/8 cloves of garlic.

how to make it.
puree ginger and turmeric. not too slippery.
heat the water about 4 cups.
heat all ingredients into the water. neutralize the heat of the stove. mix well until the water remains 2 cups. herbs filtered and ready to drink.

IMG_20210521_003338.jpg

IMG_20210521_003526.jpg

IMG_20210521_003425.jpg

IMG_20210521_004149.jpg

IMG_20210521_004420.jpg

gratitude. my condition has improved.

Thanks to
@riverflows
@moex-photografi
@lotusindonesia
@lotusshares
@kpine
@tribesteemup
@nateaguila
@steemed-proxi
@curie
@postpromoter
@globinknackers
@julescape


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@latifah1/daily-notes-20-may-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment