Sunday, May 23, 2021

💪Week 2 : Lifft 4 Back/Biceps Workout💪

https://images.hive.blog/p/2r8F9rTBenJQonvFkRsaKAi9fqQ1Q2oBjHpzftMMmgUwoaYXynPd5RApyqEhrHAKTjuMzuJVTQG386ykSUfqg2RHWFkN2jYvnHqypnLaEbGcyBaQ15bXUakgZiAssq5UR?format=match&mode=fit

💪 Week 2 : Lifft 4 Back/Biceps Workout💪


Another hard one, but I kinda like the hard work. Today was a tough weight lifting day as you will see with the gifs below. Also, There are 3 blocks of weightlifting, 1 block of hiit and 1 block of Core.There are 2 weghtlifting moves in this block each bock still has 3 rounds and 10 reps each. So a lot of weghtliftng today! Even though I love strength training,was tough work! However you have the evil hiit after the weight lifting, which was even harder!


🏋️‍♀️ Block 1: Back Row and Reverse Flys!🏋️‍♀️



Rows and Flys I will Defeat you!


First move is Bent Over Row ( they called it regular row), with 8s I struggled but got it done! Trying to get stronger! The next move is one of my least favorite moves the dreaded reverse fly. I hate this move with a passion, I struggled so bad only could do with 5s but I finished it which in the end that’s what matters! I may of struggled with these moves, I got them done. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger(At least thats I am told lol)!


image.png

🏋️‍♀️ Block 2: Wide Row and Hammer Curls!🏋️‍♀️



image.png

Rows and Curls! I Will Master You!


First move is wide row,back moves are not my strongest point so had to do 5 pounds, which was good for me. Second move in this block was my favorite, which is hammer curls! Love this move did 5 pounds and got it done. I love this move because makes me feel so strong! Hopefully next week I can do 8s!


image.png

🏋️‍♀️ Block 3: Bicep Curls and Wide Curls!🏋️‍♀️


image.png

Love The Curls! 💖 Embrace the Burn!🔥


First move is wide bicep curls, it was so much fun. Did 5 pounds to pace myself , glad I did never done a bicep curl like that before and let’s say say I felt it! Then do bicep curls for 10 reps with 5 pounds. Was a struggle and 3 rounds of this , I was so proud of myself finishing it because it was not easy.


image.png

🏃‍♀️ Block 4: Hiit Time: Single leg plyo jump, Twisted Mountain Climbers and Squat Jumps! 🏃‍♀️



image.png

HIIT Round: Time to Sweat! 💦


For the hiit block or as I like to call the torture block! First you do Single leg Jump for 60 seconds, which is quite challgeing to do this for that long! I had to sometimes take the jump out , I modified for half of the move. Second move twisted mountain Climbers but the move was too hard , so modifyed version. However, was still challenging! Thrid move you do is squat jumps for 30 seconds, I Modified and just did squats with lift. I just say I’m glad its only 30 seconds! It’s tough but I pushed through!


image.png

Last Block(Core Round): Side Reach and Shoulder Taps



image.png


Ugg Core Moves! Ahhh!!!



The first move is side reaches. Even though I hate this kind of move I pushed through! Next move is shoulder taps but had to modify it again but I did it! Pretty much modified version is high plank on knees with shoulder tapping. Each move was 30 seconds per round and I felt it! I hate modifying but since I'm still recovering from covid, got take it easy, like my doctor said.

image.png




🤔 Final Thoughts On Lifft 4 Back/Biceps Workout 🤔




Well definitley challenging but I love the weightlifting. Probably my favorite program(other than body beast) so far. Even though you do 30 reps total for each move, once you complete all the rounds. The core moves are challenging and I struggled but I knew once I got through the core version it was all over. I wish did not have any hiit today, cardio is not my friend lol Loved the weightlifting today! I do wonder how sore I be tomorrow , looking forward to it lol


image.png

🌟Woohoo I Survived the Workout🌟


I may be wiped out, but I am glad I finished. Even though I had to take a few breaks. At the end of the day, I finished my workout at my pace and did the best I can! I may not break any records but I am one step closer to achieving my goal to be at a more healthy weight!

image.png

Are you doing any workouts or following a certain workout program?

Are you just doing a cardio program?

Does it involve weights or a mixture of both?

Let me know in the comments!



Side Note: Pictures were made by me or made with bitmoji app. Gifs made with giphycam and giftshop apps Banners made from @calumam. Click on the following link to get a free to use steemit monsters banner! @calumam/steemmonsters-more-dividers-for-the-community

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-176853/@crystalpacheco30/week-2-lifft-4-back-biceps-workout

No comments:

Post a Comment