Tuesday, May 18, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 18 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwSHyFCSMuQKNfNLFarbPyB6QLHRbnvKxhgLigDN8iAJyTqMQzs?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great day ahead.
This is my today's actifit report card.
It was a fantastic evening that I spent today moving around my farmland. this time I am getting better sleep due to much walk. each day I try to come at my farmland to get mental peace and also so get some physical fatigue.


This is old giant Pipal tree. I was making my way for my farm land on the way I found this beautiful tree. Its people believe that this is sacred peepal tree that provides plenty of oxygen. I spent over then two hours at my farmland after that I returned at my home.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5206
Cycling, Daily Activity

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210518t124745578z

No comments:

Post a Comment