Friday, May 21, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 21 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwTAkyWr1uLfqeiVegkD1g2FTGXWXzgrFN5GjEDC15WbyxY8iUU?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great Friday..
After 3 days finally we able to get some sunshine. We get rid from continuous rainfall. Now more prediction from weather department that from 20th May again this situation will create. Afternoon I was at my farmland to see the crops. The fields were flooded from which an attempt was made to drain the water from the fields. Some muds can be seen on the way but it is really needed for the crops. Green trees are the indication that being summer season here is continuous rainfall that is why such greenery can be seen..


Nav publishing my actifit post earlier rather than other days.. I walked over then 3 kilometre by pedestrian that is why today I managed my steps very soon. Now it is 5K steps get by walking..
Hope you are also doing good keep yourself fit and healthy..
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5011
Daily Activity, Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210521t083902625z

No comments:

Post a Comment