Thursday, May 27, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 27 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwThaEPXADQNY8KPZQbz8EuziUMBSmgF3UaHhG52xfV2qX9GmT5?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a peaceful day.
Now again started to Rainfall here. few minutes before I return from my relative home. Fortunately it was not raining on the way. When I reached at my home that time it was a pretty good score over than 10k.


now this is the beautiful garden where there are greenery all around. Previous few days rain mode it more green. Plantation work was going on here that time I captured this image. I also participated in tree plantation.


This is a beautiful peacock that was sitting on a dry tree that was fallen due to cyclone. There is plenty of various peacock. I enjoyed this beautiful nature along with plantation over than two hour. Really it was a beautiful moment that I spent with my relative.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


10021
Daily Activity, Gardening, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210527t082250245z

No comments:

Post a Comment