Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The need to walk in the afternoon!

https://images.hive.blog/p/5s4dzRwnVbzGY5ssnCE4wXzkeAEXyVtgk1ApQTwHMTp6y5PvEo1yennAbzTw1SAxnhrj8cyS9ACUAKgczXf2Er5Jgz2SJsawTA2WMuRBeqVzgENfa5tkVGYUPWdHZHo8TR3XJAfJy1r8XS3yzruXKhNUNrGuYGUjzkLL34i?format=match&mode=fit

We care a lot about our health. So we eat a variety of foods to maintain good health. That means we have no shortage of arrangements to keep our health healthy. But to be honest we are getting a lot lazy at the individual level. We are always aware of various things to keep our health healthy but physically we are showing laziness. But we all know that when we are a little aware of our health, various diseases settle in our body.

istockphoto-1147083546-170667a.jpg
image source

So to be aware of our health, we need to pay attention to physical exercise or walking in the morning or afternoon or any time of the day, among other things. Because we get tired of working at home or in the office and we get bored. Moreover, while sitting and working for a long time, at one time there was a problem in our waist. Also, many people get fat after sitting for a long time. Even many people do not walk for a long time and various diseases like diabetes are lodged in the body.

20210610_172859.jpg

In the afternoon walking moment
When I was in Honors first year and second year, sitting for a long time would cause mild pain in my waist. Besides, being in a new environment at that time, I didn't know anything else there and I used to sit at home all the time and feel lonely. For this I would have faced many difficulties physically. Then when I would go for a walk in the afternoon, I would feel physically healthy as my mind would be strengthened.

We need to walk at least 30 to 40 minutes every day in the morning or afternoon to keep our body healthy. Just as this walking brings peace to our body and mind, it also plays an important role in getting a good night's sleep. In addition, there is a risk of diabetes in people who walk regularly so that their diabetes can be controlled to some extent. But we do not want to walk in a state of health, as a result of which we have to face various problems.

20210610_175759.jpg

In the afternoon walking moment

Last year, one of our education officers jokingly told us that I get a lot of smiles when I see this scene when diabetics are walking or running fast. When I asked him why he was laughing, he replied, "Because they used to sleep at ten or eleven in the morning when they were healthy, and they used to sit at home all day and watch TV or drive a little way." They never tried to walk and now that they have diabetes they are walking or running. Today, seeing that scene makes me smile.

20210610_174636.jpg

In the afternoon walking moment

So we should all take some time out during the day and walk for at least 30 to 40 minutes. Then it will keep our body healthy and refresh the mind. I also try to walk every afternoon. It makes me feel physically healthy as well as mentally refreshed. Because if you spend some time in nature, the mind becomes better. Moreover, when I sit at home all day, my back pain starts but when I walk for some time, I see that this pain is not felt.

Thanks For Your reading and visiting

@kawsar8035
MYXJ_20200109171911_fast.jpg

I am Md. Kawsar Hasan. I am Bangladeshi and proud to introduce myself as a Bangladeshi because I love my country so much. Because this is my motherland. I am engaged in the teaching profession. When I can teach my students something new, I have a different feeling. I also like to learn and do something new every day, I like to mingle with new people and like to learn something new. I always think of myself as a student of nature. Because we have a lot to learn from nature. I just try small to learn. I love to travel. A lot can be learned from nature through travel. Love to learn and write. I have been trying to write since I was a child and that is why I often fall behind in writing. I try to respect people. I think if you respect someone, your self-esteem does not decrease but increases.

Follow Me On Twitter
Add Me On Facebook


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@kawsar8035/the-need-to-walk-in-the-afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment