Saturday, June 19, 2021

If you want to stay healthy you have to eat salad

https://images.hive.blog/p/7258xSVeJbKmTr9Z4jhbPj9GHY1wjtmcKenorTCqbo7rp9HrHxC5DEWWE4jEkcxrsespWuXkvgBTh65tBpRufREVVa2qck3oskgMGKyBkU73QYF4hjuZXp87kknXNSghL3DXcmZcHnpbp?format=match&mode=fit

In fact, the information that I will give today is again from a very personal point of view, I hope all the readers I have, will like my thoughts.In fact, the picture you see, the salads I made myself this morning. And the most interesting thing is that salad is made with food every time in our house.


It uses mainly tomatoes and some capsicum and some carrots because it is made in a very simple process. Hopefully you can understand it by looking at the pictures.Now I will try to explain why we should eat salad.
First of all, every vegetable, especially tomatoes and carrots, has a lot of vitamins that are very good for the human body and capsicum has a lot of vitamin-C which is very good because it protects against scurvy.Tomatoes and carrots contain vitamin A and vitamin A, which can protect against many physical ailments.Vitamin A is very beneficial, especially for those who have vision problems.At the end of the day we basically try to keep everyone healthy and everyone wants to live a healthy life so try my personal advice and eat salad with meals every now and then. Thank you.
received_1555940531418213.jpeg
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-153850/@jimiz/if-you-want-to-stay-healthy-you-have-to-eat-salad

No comments:

Post a Comment