Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Be Health Conscious this Rainy season

https://images.hive.blog/p/FUkUE5bzkAZT3HzV5tJDiU2ik81PCd4JCyhWnRcDN8XJsVFY3UNB8DCSkE2AnyiHzsEPTWM4VNNgeEXkf9ANs5QELpTUbPFVjMZhBC1i6L4NKDavFQfaLucQGeWegvt2CbwqNqUhr9sAMTcAEjNVNRJzWSutLZgsUXNv?format=match&mode=fit

Hello and welcome back to my page. I am @daniky and this is the day 26 of my entry to the #pobdaily challenge, an initiative of @dwayne16 and @marvinix. Kindly follow me as i briefly take you through this writing on how i spent my day and what i noticed.

PSX_20210622_134114.jpg

Photo taken with Umidigi A5-Pro

IMG_20210622_125620_3.jpg

Photo taken with Umidigi A5-Pro

The day started and ended so cloudy as it rained at interval. With this, i can boldly say that this is the beginning of the raining season in the North Central part of Nigeria. The past rain showers were just a mere rehearsal. Now is the major rain. By observations i noticed rainy seasons usually begin between the month of June and September, other months are usually characterized with slight rainfall.

I was trapped at home in the early morning as the heavy rain came down suddenly. With time it subsided then i hurriedly went to work. During my closing hour, i couldn't wait further as i rushed to board a cab home immediately. I now see reasons why I'll need to get an umbrella. Till the moment of this writing it's still raining.

I wish to encourage us to be more conscious of our Health this period. Maintain the rule of social distancing, use your nose mask and have a healthy hygiene as germs, bacterial and viral infections thrive in non-hygienic environments. Health is usually said to be Wealth. Thank you

I'm using this means to appreciate @dwayne16 and @marvinix for hosting this wonderful initiative. I also wish to invite interested #hiveans to be part of this daily challenge.


Thank you for your time, I Hope you've learnt something today from this writing. Please help by upvoting and reblogging this post and stay safe.


PSX_20210407_165516.jpg


Thank you and Do have a great day

from
@daniky


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150329/@daniky/be-health-conscious-this-rainy-season

No comments:

Post a Comment