Saturday, June 26, 2021

Healthy changes in my life, incorporation of sporting activities

https://images.hive.blog/p/PB8ro82ZpZP35bVGjGoE93K3E4U5KX8KtMBJ2riBhtpfSY8ur6AnQFdUV9wdjXfqRmVPnuB94E14Eu9VHLrw4wZUgRtnA5zpS27BMdjNPdxQgEMc?format=match&mode=fit

Hello, this is my first post in this community, I said to myself, wow, I must talk about the benefits I am feeling after starting to do sports again, and I said to myself, sure, it must be in Sport talk Social Community.

I hope you are all having a great day, I want to comment that I have recently started exercising at home, my previous job, which I held until December last year was touring several commercial premises in Bogota, and all that travel was done by bicycle, which allowed me to maintain a good level of daily physical exercise. I was riding more than 150 kilometers a week, which may not be much for a professional cyclist, but for the average man is a good mileage, I know.


image.png

Image of my autorship / Edited with con Adobe Photoshop Express

In view of the physical inactivity in which I entered, I gained weight slightly, I can not say that I was obese or anything like that, but I had approximately 9 kilos more, product of physical inactivity and confinement by the pandemic, and increased caloric intake, obviously. For this reason we decided (my wife and I) to acquire some tools to exercise at home, which has allowed us to exercise from the safety of the house.

I must say that it is not easy to get into the habit, exercising as well as doing any activity, requires constant discipline so that we can see the results. Recently for some reasons I lasted 2 days without exercising, which I often do in the afternoon / evening, so on the third day, early in the morning I got up and set out to exercise, the same thing I did in the afternoon at about 6.30, there comes a time when more than a habit becomes a necessity, and I think that's the idea, that is the same body that asks you.


image.png

Image of my autorship / Edited with con Adobe Photoshop Express

I am not talking about becoming addicted to exercise, but rather that because of the well-being it generates, you can perceive it as a necessity, as something that you know you must do to stay well, as a healthy habit. The other thing I want to clarify is that my work is now from home, which has allowed me to organize my schedule at my disposal.

Exercise has made me feel better physically, even mentally. I can after a day of exercise, when I sit down to work, or to write a publication, the ideas flow much better, or maybe I'm exaggerating, but the reality is that I feel that way. And regaining my usual weight, improving my overall health (physical and mental) and organizing my days much better, a cascade of positive events that are happening to me product of starting an exercise routine, which seems to me simply an ideal.

For reading my post thank you very much.

Images captured with my Redmi Note 8 phone.

image.png
image.png

I authorize the use of this banner to everyone who wants to do it.*


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-101690/@josevas217/healthy-changes-in-my-life-incorporation-of-sporting-activities

No comments:

Post a Comment