Thursday, June 24, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: June 24 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwmKKUbyHajXdJ1PtspRKZPQqWLMq69VDVGsn4ELDmwkz2vcmg7?format=match&mode=fit

Hello guys!
Welcome to all.
Again here is pleasant atmosphere due to heavy rainfall. This is beautiful capture after rainfall. I was walking on my roof at the time of evening to get some physical exhaustion. Since morning it was raining so fail to get chance to go outside. Some beautiful black cluster of cloud erasing and disappearing. No doubt it is summer season going on yet hardly we feel summer. Anyway I completed my activities by walking on my roof.

Second one is also beautiful edited picture. Although in reality it was also very good but being evening it was little darkness that is why I have to do it. One can see some green atmosphere, so many trees definitely plenty of fresh oxygen. Hope you are also enjoying your landscape and doing your best to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
Thank you
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5038
Gardening, Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210624t130004484z

No comments:

Post a Comment