Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: June 29 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwRQZpnGW5qH5bXKLzffQdNqUPf8jCyAGWgXsewXYGkzAh5xrCz?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
This is my today's actifit report card..
this is last evening of the month that I spent at my crops field. Tomorrow very next morning I have to make a departure for my workplace. After 45 days summer vacation now again I am very curious to join my office again. I mean 45 days summer vacation ending on 30th June 2021.

No doubt it is a fantastic time that I spent remaining at my home town. Definitely I will miss this beautiful green crops along with beautiful nature. Responsibilities and necessity compelled us to go outside, otherwise who has to go outside? Now it's time to take the responsibility again.

At evening I was at my crops field. again I showed my love for this beautiful green farmland. I never felt how much time is spent living here. No doubt it is a beautiful place where everyone wants to live.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
Have a splendid day.
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5073
Gardening, Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210629t142004831z

No comments:

Post a Comment