Saturday, June 26, 2021

Lotus Love Sunday Editorial - The Progress and Renewal of Body, Mind and Spirit

https://images.hive.blog/p/2FFvzA2zeqoVPgRCnRzbu79fYh1Svf3mN2MBPH8KudQ7VgvEjfrVyXT6eD95Dxgvh7YqyV1PFfQNnxDxgN5UpPD8Ko7RQxC4TTJdjTnnWwQN5NrBD4cqxmMn7Vjf4?format=match&mode=fit
coverlotuslove.png

Hi beautiful people, I hope everyone is having a week full of peace, harmony and good vibes. Johnny here (@pavanjr) and today I want to share a new edition of our Lotus Love curated section. Highlighting quality posts in our community. Today I have selected these posts, because most of them talk a lot about this process of change that we all live, from psychological issues such as depression or self-knowledge, covering topics such as the care of the bees and we have even selected a poem in honor of the night.

Also, due to positive changes we will be making in the community, I am happy to share the news of our new Hispanic community Holos & Lotus, only for Spanish content. Here I leave you the welcome post where it is explained what this new community is about.

With nothing more to add, I share with you this series of unpublished posts from our community. Have a nice trip!

divider.fw.png

Dry Fruits for Brain Health

Nuts and edible seeds are some of my favorite foods. Not only are they delicious and help me keep my hands and mouth busy so I don't eat other harmful snacks. In this post, @rem-steem tells his experience with the change of diet, where he replaces the junk food that harmed him and together with his son starts his adventure to buy nuts. Benefit for physical and mental health. Enjoy this wonderful article and don't forget to leave a comment.

00@rem-steem.jpg

divider.fw.png

Abejas Meliponas en mi solar (Parte II) ENG-ESP</

Bees are endangered, millions of them move daily from places where they are not welcome and instead are mistreated by many humans who have no knowledge of the importance of bees on our planet. But there is good news, there are more and more home beekeeping and people who take care of them, either with their garden or some other activity. @sirenahippie tells us about her personal experience with them, this time in the second edition of her series of the Solar that she has at home. Enjoy this article and please don't forget to leave him a comment, he deserves it for being a protective angel for these creatures.

00@sirenahippie.jpg

divider.fw.png

As it is inside, so shall it be outside

For a long time in my life I thought I was really an incredibly messy person, I took it all for granted, as if my innate habit was to be messy. As time went by and, after realizing that I had to work internally in order to make way for many of my personal growth processes, the clutter became visual noise and it lowered my mood considerably to see myself involved in an area that had neither head nor tail.

It was then that I meditated for a long time on this fact. I had not yet come to the conclusion of anything, but what I did realize was that depending on my mood, so began to transform the things around me.

So begins our member and LotusMod of our community, @danielapevs. where she shares with us the experience of living under a mess both inside and outside and how what is inside can be reflected outside; in ourselves, in our friends and acquaintances, even in our workplace. It is a nice post that you should visit and leave love in the comments.

00@danielapevs.jpg

divider.fw.png

Respecting depression

The subject of depression is a sensitive one and few people understand the importance of researching and analyzing this topic. So we hear things like ''this kid is crazy!'' because he/she hurt himself/herself. That's why the importance of study and truthful information in our lives, so we don't have to stay in that bubble of ignorance. @dayna199019 does not share a post about this topic and tells us part of his own experience. I invite you to visit this post and pay attention to what this great author shares with us.

00@dayna199019.jpg

divider.fw.png

Ikigai the reason of your life

It turns out that it is a concept coined in Japan, dating back to the year 794 of the Japanese Heian period. It roughly translates to "your reason for being" or "the reason you get up every day". It sums up what you have to conjugate after a long inner journey: what you love, what you are good at, what you would be paid for, what the world needs from you. If we manage to recognize and understand these four pillars, it seems that we will have a harmonious, fruitful and peaceful life.

This is more or less a summary that I have taken from @majo77 post, where she shares very nice information about Japanese culture and philosophy. Ikigai, is a Japanese word that has a very essential meaning in our lives, do you want to know what it means? what can you use this philosophy of life for? well this author has the answer in this post. What are you waiting for to visit her? ah! and don't forget, comment, question, debate, in the comment box.

00@majo77.jpg

divider.fw.png

I Tell This Night

I consider myself a night person, at night I am more productive and the early mornings make me feel in harmony, protected by that silent, serene night. It can also help us in our artistic expression, whether it be drawing, writing, painting, singing, etc. The night is perfect for many things. That's why, in the name of the night, I share with you this post, where @bayuismail shows us his poem ''I Tell This Night'', verses in honor of the night.


00@bayuismail.jpg

divider.fw.png
The 5% beneficiary goes to @sreypov for the wonderful work he brings to the community

Are you on HIVE yet? Earn for writing! Referral link for FREE account HERE!

Earn Instantly For Writing Natural Health Content

Earn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for FREE here. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth centred practices such as foraging, permaculture and biodynamics - read more about us here!


DelegateIICommunityIIDiscordIILotuschat

image.pngimage.png

image.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@naturalmedicine/lotus-love-sunday-editorial-the-progress-and-renewal-of-body-mind-and-spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment