Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: June 1 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwnZNvEXeQQqH5seJiCu8yowdzqj5zfdaA5Jfc4af4XmQNCbBc4?format=match&mode=fit

Hello guys!
Hope doing good..

Some things are genuinely beautiful while some things can be further beautified after a little effort. It is a small village to say but a unique piece of beauty.Something like this was seen after the sudden rain.A little rain makes the whole atmosphere green.


Today I had to work hard to complete the activities. It started raining from morning itself which continued till afternoon. Today's score is average because of not being able to go out somewhere.There should be physical activities, in whatever form it may be.A healthy body is the creator of a healthy brain.


Now I finished my today's activities that is only 5K steps. At evening I was at my farmland. Did some exercise to make preparation of the crops field to sow paddy plant.


Now it is getting dark after sun setting. It means I have to wait over than 12 our next morning.. Till then I would like to say everyone good night .
Have a sweet slumber.


This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5171
Cycling, Daily Activity, Gardening

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210601t133134280z

No comments:

Post a Comment