Thursday, May 13, 2021

🏋️‍♀️Week 1 : Shoulders Lifft Intervals Workout 🏋️‍♀️

https://images.hive.blog/p/HNWT6DgoBc1692QWn5trsLBYecSp3jKD1kzdmSEZ9fGs6BDEmMbnLchVmuh8RSYuCh9Emj5cmVUMY6hfUujtL7adecK5gWobD1GPb7QTy5oDfKX3EsYgLhyYAM3?format=match&mode=fit

💪 Week 1 : Shoulders Lifft Intervals Workout 💪


Well Day 3 in the books.Another hard one, but I kinda like the hard work. Today was a tough weight lifting day as you will see with the gifs below. Also, There are blocks 3 of weightlifting/HIIT and 1 block of Core. Did 2 weightlifting moves in each block and 1 hit move. There are 3 rounds of the block and 10 reps each for the weightlifting and 30 seconds. So a lot of weightlifting today! Even though I love strength training, I still find it quite challenging and the hiit was an extra hard challenge!


🏋️‍♀️ Block 1: Overhead Press, Upright Row and Single Leg Jump!🏋️‍♀️



image.png



I Feel the Shoulders and the Hiit move!



In the weightlifting part of ths block was quite challenging! 10 reps of the Shoulder Press and 10 reps of Upright rows. Shoulder press I struggled with so only did 5 pounds and 8 pounds on the upright rows! After you do the weightlifting, time for the hit move. My least favorite part but you do 15 seconds on each leg , so it is over quick enough. So 30 seconds of a challenging exercise. You repeat these 3 exercises 2 more tmes, which is 3 rounds. So was a tough block but, I finished it!


🏋️‍♀️ Block 2: Front Raise, Lateral Raise and No Jump Burpee!🏋️‍♀️


image.png



Feel the Burn of the Raises


In Block 2 we have more weightliftng. This time it is the raises time(front and lateral raise) 10 reps per round and after 3 rounds it was quite challenging! Did 5 pounds trust me I felt it, but it was a struggle. Upper Body Strength is one of my big weaknesses! However I pushed through! After you do the weightlifting, time for the hit move. My least favorite part so welcome 30 seconds of torture lol You do this after both weghtlifting moves which means you have to do it 3 times! I struggled but did at my own pace and pushed through. I may of modified the hiit move but I did it!

image.png

🏋️‍♀️ Block 3: Shoulder Fly, Y Raise and Alternating Plyo Lunges!🏋️‍♀️


image.png



Last Block of Weightlifting and Hiit! I'm Feeling it!



In Block 3 we have more weightliftng(shocking I know). This time it is the y raises and shouler fllys 10 reps per round and after 3 rounds it was quite challenging! Did 5 pounds trust me I felt it, but it was a struggle.I felt stronger on the y raise than the shoulder fly. Upper Body Strength is one of my big weaknesses! However I pushed through! After you do the weightlifting, time for the hit move.Plyo lunges can’t quite do so I took the modification and did reverse lunges instead. My least favorite part so welcome 30 seconds of torture lol You do this after both weghtlifting moves which means you have to do it 3 times! I struggled but did at my own pace and pushed through.

image.png

🏋️‍♀️ Block 4: Fluttering Kicks and Reaching Sit-ups!🏋️‍♀️


image.png

Block 4 : Core Time! ( Fluttering kicks and Reaching Sit ups)


The one thing I have said before wasn’t sure about the core moves but I’m going to try it, even though not in an way trying to get abs. But I am wllling to do the program the best I can.Flutter kicks had to do the modifaction, which was the reverse toe tap. Then the reaching sit ups! For 30 seconds for each move 3 rounds of this defintely felt it! I struggle with these moves,but did what my best and in the end thats all that matters.

image.png


🤔 Final Thoughts On Liift4 Workout 🤔




Well definitley challenging but I love the weightlifting. In time I know I get my upper body strength up! I did 30 reps total for each move, once you complete all the rounds. The core moves are challenging and what i struggled with the most was the hit moves but I knew once I got through the core version it was all over. Glad to do a lot of weight lifting today. Just didn't love the hiit part lol I do wonder how sore I be tomorrow , looking forward to it lol

image.png

🌟Woohoo I Survived the Workout🌟


I may be wiped out, but I am glad I finished. Even though I had to take a few breaks. At the end of the day, I finished my workout at my pace and did the best I can! I may not break any records but I am one step closer to achieving my goal to be at a more healthy weight!

image.png

Are you doing any workouts or following a certain workout program?

Are you just doing a cardio program?

Does it involve weights or a mixture of both?

Let me know in the comments!



Side Note: Pictures were made by me or made with bitmoji app. Gifs made with giphycam and giftshop apps Banners made from @calumam. Click on the following link to get a free to use steemit monsters banner! @calumam/steemmonsters-more-dividers-for-the-community

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-176853/@crystalpacheco30/week-1-shoulders-lifft-intervals-workout

No comments:

Post a Comment