Friday, May 7, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 7 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwnYt1Fb2h79itWEMiCLvPqcQLNAkBXPZy8Y495yaDB6869tSyk?format=match&mode=fit

Early to Bed and Early to Rise

Make a Man Healthy, Wealthy, Wise

Hello Actifiters,
It is start of my journey with Actifit.
I think this is a perfect platform to keep our self healthy and wealthy.

Today I get up early in the morning do breakfast and go for a walk. I do breakfast first due to fasting. After Walk get ready for office and went to office.
Do routine work all the day and at night again go for a walk.

Tip for new Actifiters, Remember that you can post only once in a day through Actifit.
Yesterday I join Actifit community and add my first post to check my account posting key and password but when at night after completing above 5000 step I want to post. A message show on the screen that you only post once in a day
So be careful.

Today my activity is.


This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


10382
Daily Activity, Gardening, House Chores, Walking
Height
168 cm
Weight
84 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@ziabutt383/actifit-ziabutt383-20210507t171544955z

No comments:

Post a Comment