Saturday, May 15, 2021

Childhood school days.

https://images.hive.blog/p/4PYjjVwJ1UdtKm1ixfRE6SfgaSiANQC1qU1d2n4Bk2syuUrAHFQ7iXJL4D7nvi2iVDidrFgHMPpnVXWaunbyzZkzdWCp1vfMv9Lymj2AVSN?format=match&mode=fit

When I was that little Sonatuku, when I was 5 years old, I went to a pond. I was playing with the boys and girls of the small neighborhood. I was having a lot of fun and fun with the boys and girls of the neighborhood.

image source1.jpg

My father used to call me father when he was a child. Suddenly my father called me and said, "Dad, I will give you socks. Come, then I would go with my father." Khushi. At that time there was a school of the organization. Before admission, I had to hold my left ear with my right hand. I was crying a lot.Dad then to silence me, Dad said I will admit you today. Dad then I had a school 4 km away from our house, the name of the school is Khalishapchaan Government Primary School. At the same time, I was getting excited.

Imagekiddies2-1.jpg
If I don't read it in my memory, I can clearly remember that I went to school with my father with a wooden slate with a big dharapat and ardash script spell teaching. He took it. What sweet memories he can ever forget.

imagesourcepic.JPG
Reading the first lesson at home, I remember the non-python coming here. We ate it. A-Apple, B-Bat, c-Cat.

image sourcepic.jpg
In our school, Sir Bhavesh used to come to my house to teach maths. Everyone used to call him Yam Sir.f he could not read, he would sometimes hold his ears and sometimes he would hold his ears tightly and rub his cheeks, at the same time his cheeks would turn red.

I remember the whirlwinds of childhood, the flying of kites and the small dust in the fields, and the sound of crickets in the foggy night.
The sight of swimming in the river, crossing the river on a raft, and playing somersaults and returning home in the evening with red eyes is still a sight to behold.

image sourcepic (2).jpg
Childhood was a moment of unbridled mischief. With the weight of age now when it is difficult to breathe full of life, I remember my favorite childhood. Wishing to go back again and again to that dear childhood. But the time that goes by is lost in time which cannot be brought back even after hundreds of attempts. That's why Roy's childhood dream is just a memory.
Everyone will be fine and healthy.
Thanks
@pro12


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@pro12/childhood-school-days

No comments:

Post a Comment