Friday, April 10, 2020

When Corona Ends, Here Is WHAT Are Gonna be My 3 Initial STEPS :)

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmZAwzybmzBV99P8CQ8dCDAoij7nAePcu5AAfxkRe4sBSt/IMG_20200305_161722.jpg
## Hey Guys how are you all :) Well we all do face a lot of such situations in our lives when we feel that this is the end and this situation is not gonna be changing anytime anywhere when we going through this all our life from now.

IMG_20200305_161722.jpg

But the fact is that nothing remains same in our life everything keeps on rolling and change is the biggest thing which is the most common one is well we all keep changing developing as well as gaining new things putting away the things which we had and that is what life is filled with nothing remains stable nothing is ever the same. Even the bad times are the good times which you are going to there are to be remaining the same which we are going to at the moment which is sad presently can turn into the happiest moment in a few time. The only thing that is required is what we call has been patient and being smart at that very moment whatever that moment is filled with that is of happiness is the rate is of grief or whatever it is.

IMG_20200310_211815.jpg

Just like the present scenario which we are going through which is of this pandemic where we all are locked down at our own homes and not been allowed to go out and live the normal life that people living and this is a preventive measure for sure but it has become frustrating one for a lot of people as well. we do intend to get back to where we were and the life that we were living and the factors that we're gonna be living that really soon it is just a matter of time when we get back to our normal life and lead it the way that we were leading.

IMG_20200310_211918.jpg

Well with respect to the present scenario we can guess that this may take a little while before all of this gets normal but it is for sure that we are gonna be get to the normal position in some or the other day soon. And for me I have already planned that what I am gonna be doing once this all is over and we are completely free of this lockdown and all of the situation gets less tensed So the three prime action that I am gonna be taking after all of this gets over is listed down below- ## This is Gonna be my 1st Move ! So the first action that I would love to do is that taking a health check up to make sure that I am still not infected by any means as I am sure that I have taken all the preventive measures that was prescribed by the government as well as the doctors and all of that awareness that was made within the people I did to call those messages but by anyhow if I did mistake or I did had infection then I might not be spreading to other people as I am young I know that and I won't be coming to the virus as I have the power to registered because I am young so why not check it and make sure that I am not having so that other people can also say save from me and I am not becoming The Host who spread to other people so health checkup is what I am saying for the first thing and I also recommend you guys do to take a health checkup once this all get over to make sure that you are not still having that virus.

EFFECTS.jpg

## After that Well my second action is somehow related to my first action the thing is that I would love to spread this message of taking health checkup to each and everyone I know to go for a health checkup and make themselves sure that they are still not having that infection from the Corona virus and they want me serving the purpose for the source of infection other people as well as you know how contagious this coronavirus is and taking a health checkup will make it sure that you are not gonna be infected other people as well as you are also going to be staying safe.

IMG-20180106-WA0049.jpg

Spreading this message of taking health check up after all of this is very necessary as we all are making sure that that thing is not existing anymore as even if we miss someone of the Other cases then they remain showcase that all of this which we have gone through is gonna happen again very soon as to make sure this doesn't happens again I need to take this health checkup and I am gonna be interesting each and everyone have already started to tell my friends and everyone many people that to go for health check up after all of this gets over.

IMG-20181114-WA0016.jpg

## And The Third Move of mine would be... My third action is a mixed one but is the one that I am trying to make it happen after all of this gets normal and I hope that it is also one of your goals too to when all of this gets normal and it is getting back to the normal life the we were leading.

IMG_20200401_105237.jpg

Getting back to all of those proteins which river following each and every day getting back to all those places which we have been visited for a long time coming back to all those people whom we used to meet each and every day

IMG_20200401_105233.jpg

or simply getting back to the normal life which we were denied because of the Corona virus pandemic and this outbreak did kept away from the normal life and had posters into Sachin experience which was not so pleasant but did not as a lot of things and also had some of its positives as well.

IMG_20200313_211312.jpg

------------------------------------------ So these are gonna be the three actions that I am taking as soon as all of this get back to normal and when Corona ends. And I really am hoping that I am gonna be able to take all these actions really very soon and all of the outbreak this pandemic and all of the situation gets back to normal very soon. It has been a really long time now and we are been fighting really hard to prevent this thing from spreading a lot as well as decreasing it and also fighting it out and recovering from that if you got infected many people have already out of it as well as we have also taken any preventive measures which have reduced the rate of the spread and we are hoping that all of this will get normal very soon. But till then take all the necessary preventive measures as well as stay and stay healthy Bye.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@steemer-sayu907/when-corona-ends-here-is-what-are-gonna-be-my-3-initial-steps

No comments:

Post a Comment