Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Health Update 21

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

I didn't have any headaches yesterday.

I did have a day filled from beginning to end with breathing. I managed to maintain homeostasis for another day, and this day's going nicely in that way as well. I'd say I feel pretty healthy. I've been waking up and going to bed more regularly, but we'll see how long that lasts. I ate some curry flavored tofu nuggets today, and some other stuff. Been drinking lots of water again, so I'm probably feeling well in large part due to that. I've been having less wheezing too. All in all, I'm about as healthy as I get. I wanted to do some art earlier but never did. My dog's water bowl got broken, and I thought to sculpt a new one for her. Unfortunately the sealant I have isn't food safe, so that's a non starter for now. That whole thing kind of dampened my enthusiasm for doing more sculpture today. That's okay though, with any luck I'll have more days to sculpt. I did the lightest bit of programming stuff earlier too. It involved reading JavaScript, which is a bit of a slog since it's been a while since I've used that language. Either way it's some psychic exercise. Mentally I'm fairly stable. I'm feeling about as pleasant as I can these days.

Thanks for reading!


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/coronavirus/@a-non-e-moose/health-update-21

No comments:

Post a Comment