Sunday, April 26, 2020

Keep Doing What Makes You Happy!

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/trucklife-family/bjUn74ZS-IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

Today I can legally leave the land with my children for one hour and go no further than 1 km from my home with them. After almost 7 weeks of quarantine, Children in Spain are finally allowed out. I can not imagine what the last 7 weeks would have been like, for those living in flats and houses with no gardens, where their children only get to see the outside world through a window. Longing to be able to be out in the sun, to run, to bloody run. What craziness is this that we find ourselves in, where our children are being confined for so long, denied fresh air and sunlight. >Whatever your opinion is on this "Virus" these extremes where never needed, if it is such a risk, why not let kids out at certain times. That is of course if you believe all this hype.

IMG_2217.JPG

> The big swing that my girls miss so much ! My girls are lucky to have the land, but even at that they would look longingly through the fence, to the big swing that lies just a stones throw away from our home. A swing that they would go to everyday and now have not been to in 7 weeks. The uncertainty remains, we have no idea how long this is going to last, so we really need to be wise about how we spend our time, we need to really look at what we are consuming, in every sense of the word. We also need to be wise in what we are allowing our children to consume as well. I have gotten a bit slack with my girls of late, letting them watch things in the evening so that I can have some space for myself. But now is not the time to let things slide, now is the time to build ourselves up, to nurture our whole self and those of our loved ones.

62PdCouTvNPD4Ewnt81FvEHNPP2xP53f42tk2gyuA5VaQuBbPW5i423mvnJ7V5rF2bKXFd522Wc5A9n1qv8drjVSTHuntZpSR2GVaYXef1oov8n.jpeg

So for the first time, I am going to start a routine with my girls, they will have a deadline in which they have to go to bed. So that they can have more time in the day to be active and allow their bodies and minds to rest properly in the evening away from a screen. The focus really needs to be on healthy bodies and minds now! Me, well I continue to be outdoors, sowing more seeds, extending our growing space and enjoying the feel of soil on my feet and my hands. I have been doing so much physical work right now, that my body feels quite sore. But it is a reminder for me to do more stretching, to finally start doing yoga after talking about it for so long. Now is the time for action, to be doing the things we love.

IMG_3574.JPG

>@movingman labeling some of the plants we have re-potted. Yesterday my girls helped me and @movingman for a while in the garden, picking small stones to put n the bottom of pots for better drainage and then filling them up with soil that they had sifted earlier on. We have so many plants on the go now, it is well exciting and we plan to plant even more. Because any excess can be sold as we have already seen an increase in the price of fruit and veg here. The south of Spain is well know for it's veg growing, but now there are just not enough people to harvest the food, so, so much is being left to rot and as a result the prices go up. We all need to be making plans on how we plan to start healthy in these times, well to be honest we needed to be doing that anyway. But this has definitely been a huge kick up the backside for a lot of us. Wherever you are make sure you are still doing the things you love, make sure you are making time to nurture yourself. Happy Sunday y'all xx

I have created a Patreon account so if anyone wishes to support me, please do, I will be sharing poetry and words of empowerment.

ABUNDANCE TRIBE.gif Creating Abundance for on Hive

Join The Best Natural Health Community on Hive

DESERT ADVENTURE.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@trucklife-family/keep-doing-what-makes-you-happy

No comments:

Post a Comment