Sunday, April 19, 2020

AFTER THE VIRUS: What Can YOU Do To Improve Your Chances When The Cage Door Opens?

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/dwiazzahra/RUpTE9mg-20200419_162510-01.jpeg
.# After this virus ends, I will use my empty garden.

20200419_16251001.jpeg

*Why is my goal an empty garden, after this virus ends, because what we are facing now is a virus, as we know all viruses can enter the human body without us knowing.** *So we all just survive according to our own immune systems, human immunity is certainly different and not the same.* **To get immunity, of course we have to take a lot of drugs and certain supplements, and if the products we drink are made using chemicals, it is certainly dangerous for our bodies too.** So why am I obsessed and have the goal of cultivating my garden land, because my intention is to get the types of natural plants that produce various health benefits. **Herbal products are very good for our immunity and have no side effects, also very easy to get as long as we want to plant them.** **Try to learn so many plants that are beneficial to our health and immunity, so it's not wrong if we try to plant these plants yourself.** **After this virus ends, for the future we do not know what type of virus appears again, so prepare our immunity to avoid the virus, by consuming certain types of plants that are good for our bodies. I already have a plan to cultivate my garden with several types of plants, such as turmeric, ginger, orange, lemongrass, coriander, betel, papaya and others, I will divide some land lots regularly.** **That's my plan after all this is over, besides being beneficial it might also be able to be marketed, so a healthy body, smooth economy.**
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@dwiazzahra/after-the-virus-what-can-you-do-to-improve-your-chances-when-the-cage-door-opens

No comments:

Post a Comment