Sunday, April 19, 2020

Health Update 19

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

I'm still alive, and eating well.

I had a waffle and a banana for breakfast, then some tofu and rice later on. Thankfully I still have access to food, not all of my conspecifics are so lucky. I even have a stash of essential vitamins so I can choose to eat a vegan diet. It seems to keep me healthy, all things considered. My respiratory condition has neither worsened, nor improved. I still have some slight wheezing, but I'm not noticably short of breath. Like I said yesterday that's not terribly unusual for me. It's prompted me to do more breathing exercises, so maybe that's a net benefit. Otherwise I'm physically as well as ever. No fever or lethargy. I've also got my headaches under control. As far as my mental state goes, I'm a little irritable today. Nothing major has changed in my life, I'm just in a bit of a sour mood. Maybe it's the quarantine wearing on me. I've noticed that I'm starting to slip on avoiding touching my face and frequent hand washing. Maybe articulating it will help me to be more diligent. I also feel a bit like I'm repeating myself with these. I suppose that means I'm staying healthy, and it is writing practice anyway so I'm not really complaining. Maybe I need to write with a different level of detail or something. Either way now you know I'm still alive and not even sick. I'm on a pretty good streak of being alive, hopefully I can keep it up a while longer.

Thanks for reading.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/coronavirus/@a-non-e-moose/health-update-19

No comments:

Post a Comment