Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My henne arrived today. I love henne and natural hair tintures.

https://images.hive.blog/DQmbnZ6qPPUmZwdB6qSSrhv8zf4J81zxjRVrXP3VKeKntSn/IMG_20200424_193952.jpg

IMG_20200424_193952.jpg

Okay I can't do so much during the lockdown but this is not an excuse to do not having care of myself and my hair. I work as a beauty counselor in these days my job got big problems obviously, no one buy products abs I can not work as a make up artist, so it's quite a big problem For my hair I Don not like much dying them with chemical substances because I think it ruins my hair and their health. Usually I buy my favorite henne from the local herb shops, red henne as usual. These days the shop is close and I can not ha go out so I orderder it only e, it was nice too, I decide to try to mix a light henne red light with a nato powder, this power make your hair like carrot red. I quite like it and I must admit it worked quite well. I found In that way a news site dedicate to herbs and I am ai excited about that, I love herbs tea with herbs and bio natural beury routines and tips so this site for me it's really heaven.

IMG_20200424_193944.jpg

I am very into natural stuff and I love henne I must admit e the one o buy there it's good but annatto powder do not smell so good but I use coconut oil for let my hair be more hydratate and parfumed. So I am quite proud of the result Henne it's really good for hair, better than chemical tinctures henne help you hair in nutrition, growth and anti loss.. If you are stressed using henne it's really good Usually I use it for two or three hours mixed with other herbs or circuma it depend from the tintyr I want, but during the change if season when my hair suffers I use the neutral one for helping them to stay healthy. Here some pics of the result, do you like this kind of red? Amy suggestions of mixes for a better red are well accepted!

IMG_20200426_161209_1.jpg

IMG_20200426_161241.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/beauty/@noemilunastorta/my-henne-arrived-today-i-love-henne-and-natural-tinctures

No comments:

Post a Comment