Thursday, April 23, 2020

Yoga at home.

https://images.hive.blog/DQmTgNE1Q7D9cmQX8URCruUXL3wNJaAzyf6XQrq9fGePebC/IMG_20200409_110317.jpg

IMG_20200409_110317.jpg

In these days of lockdown, everyone suggest to all the people to not forget heir body and their mind too, it's hard during these days making exercise or productive activities. But everyone know the importance of healthy mind in healthy body or viceversa, pur government also make a spit in TV where invite the people to do excersusr daily for their mood anfld health and naturally I agree. Now I can not go to the gym. Before the lockdow I use to go to the gym three times for week. I practice pilates, yoga and zumba dance and also normal gym instruments. Once a week also interval training, now I must confess I am more lazy. It's hard to excers8se if you have not a home gym but there is one thing you can do also without a lot of space, yoga!!! And pilates too if course. In these days that I feel so low of energies and worry for my future I try to do yoga daily and it helps a lot. Not only the body but also the mood. I love to do it in the terrace if the weather is warm enough.. Especially in the morning for the sun salutation, I will explain it better in a future deeper post. I have many hings to say about the benefits of yoga I plan to write some post about it, not only the benefits but also what is behind yoga, that it's not just a body activity.. Actually I do it following my teacher tutorials or other tutorials online and a book about it, very useful, I also like to do it before sleeping it help me ti relax and connect with the night energies. See you soon here at the next yoga corner

IMG_20200409_110355.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/health/@noemilunastorta/yoga-at-home

No comments:

Post a Comment