Saturday, April 25, 2020

Health Update 25

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Still free from sickness so far. I didn't get much physical activity in today, but I enjoy resting too. Still I think I should keep from being sedentary all day. I'd probably benefit from stretching more. Either way I was fine today. I ate well, I had some rice cakes and later spaghetti. It's been raining too, which is great sleeping weather. Not only that, but it means I don't have to water my peas and carrots. On top of all that I can't mow the lawn when it's wet, so I've been enjoying times of little activity. This whole quarantine has been a time of relative sedentariness. I've been staying occupied mentally though. I've been working on training my dog, but it's been tough going. Not to say that she's untrained. I fact she's decently trained I'd say, but training can be difficult nonetheless. I also had a bit of liquor earlier, and that was fun. Someone convinced me to try a new type of cinnamon flavored whisky, and it was great. I do somewhat feel like I didn't get much done today. Not every day has to be one full of hard work though. At least I'm still fairly healthy. I hope you're well also.

Thanks for reading.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/coronavirus/@a-non-e-moose/health-update-25

No comments:

Post a Comment