Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Keep smiling in hard times.

https://images.hive.blog/DQmNNzyjvn1bCxwjXoPwJTdHQNG5aDqshvsJJpQGbEuwDzR/IMG_20200411_133852.jpg

IMG_20200411_133852.jpg

Smiling during these days its so difficult we have many worries in our head and minds, many of us in these days suffer from many problems, hinsonnia, anxiety, depression lack of sleep, lack of appetite, binge eating, binge drinking, seems that this lockdown makes our minds more confused, our fear biggest and our confusion higher. It's s because we are not use to stay alone with ourselves? Because we are too worried for the future? Or because we can not wait until the regency end? I don't know. I try to resist in the that chaos and I keep smile.

IMG_20200411_133945.jpg

I'm doing yoga excersises and meditation daily, it's really useful to don't get down, my mood it's not so bad and I am so happy. I want to stay positive to think positive, there is enough fear and hate around us we do no need more of it in our mind, I really need to control my mind in these days of i don't it will run on negative stuff. I try to stay grateful everyday for what I have food, a roof on my head, a family, animals a healthy body. So keep on smile people the worst will end I hope soon.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/life/@noemilunastorta/keep-smiling-in-hard-times

No comments:

Post a Comment