Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Staying Healthy, Eating Healthy....

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/rehan12/twC2gqlx-hgjbks2vRxvf3xsYr6qQ7dm31DuBHGui8pKMdEVPxhLfEeEoVMPfUw55GkxgpQ7pnvb1TSzzSZuHEzBixCas7LApii.jpg
Hello everyone... ___ Nothing really happening much as of today once I woke up. As usual was looking on some updates of what my assets were going through. Has my portfolio doubled or tripled! Well, it did not, as today is probably not the day of getting to witness some pump on the assets that I am holding. Either way we saw some pump in BTC today as this might be a sign for the halving of BTC which will happen pretty soon. While lets enjoy the ride for now. ___ Talking about tasks, I prepared SALAD today, nothing fancy but just some healthy food to meet the diet in the month of Holy Ramadan. As the consume of junk foods has decreased a lot over the past two months. Thanks to quarantine and it is helping our health very much positively that I must say. ___

hgjbks2vRxvf3xsYr6qQ7dm31DuBHGui8pKMdEVPxhLfEeEoVMPfUw55GkxgpQ7pnvb1TSzzSZuHEzBixCas7LApii.jpg

____ Since I am not that good with knifes, I kind of went full automatic in preparing this item. I used the slicing machine for carrot and onion and the rest I had to them with the help of knife. As I did cut my finger few days ago this is a nice lesson to learn cooking. ____ ___ Ingredients : Tomato Carrot Onions Chili Coriander leaves Lemon and some salt ___ Well cooking is not the field that I really dive into that much but in this recent times I have just explored it in a very nice extent and it is somehow exciting when your dish comes the way you want it. ___ ##
Sliced TOMATO
___ I do not really like to cut tomatoes, probably coz the way it gets cut up. I mean I prefer to cut sth which is not really as delicate as Tomatoes. pardon my discomfort, I am slowly getting used to all this : ) ___

1 43.jpg

___ ##
Sliced CARROT
___

1 41.jpg

___ ##
Sliced ONION
___

1 44.jpg

___ ##
Sliced Lemon
___ I was searching for this lemon for quite some time. The small ones are quit preferable in my house. As they have a very nice smell of it and much tasty to have. Besides, they are not really easy to find in this current situation of corona. Our local supermarket, market have all those big ones. While did played with for a while lol. ___

1 42.jpg

___ Here we are with the result of all those cuttings and finally with some salt mixing it up. I am still trying to figure out how much salt should go into a dish. As sometimes I give much more than needed and sometimes less than it needs. But I suppose I am still in teh learning curve of it. ___

hgjbks2vRxvf3xsYr6qQ7dm31DuBHGui8pKMdEVPxhLfEeEoVMPfUw55GkxgpQ7pntyEyHcyeQDyCYFb42h3XgA5D8.jpg

___ Nothing really beats up the foods that we made in our homes. I will probably try out something else in the next upcoming days of Ramadan. I am off to break my fast for the day. Have a nice day everyone and stay safe and healthy. ___ ___ ___

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY.png

___ #####
_Be a part of my Vlogging journey on DTUBE_
#####
_[Dtube Channel](https://d.tube/#!/c/rehan12)_
___ #####
Watch my Videos on Youtube
#####
[YouTube Channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6KFmhgh5baslR5mc38fung/videos)
___ ##### Best regards ###### _Rehan_ ___

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@rehan12/staying-healthy-eating-healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment