Thursday, April 30, 2020

Break Fast Challenge - Day 6

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/syedumair/n3qe9BKQ-IMG_20200428_185020349.jpg
It's the holy month of Ramadhan and many people around the world fast during this month. The month of Ramdhan will last for 29 or 30 days. I thought this will be a great opportunity to make this a contest and ask everyone to share what they ate at the time of "iftaar" - a time of breaking a fast. If you don't fast, you can still participate in the challenge by sharing at least 3 pictures of your breakfast. Easy? Isn't it, just remove the space between "break and fast". Use #breakfast as one of your main tags to get an entry into the contest. It can be anything, a cup of tea/coffee or whatever you eat. Here is what I had today when I broke my fast: #### Sandwich

IMG_20200428_185020349.jpg

Today was all about eating healthy. We prepared sandwiches and used cabbage, carrot, and cucumber as filling. It felt very light but it never causes any trouble.
#### Dates

IMG_20200428_185045604.jpg

And there we go again, dates, dates, and dates. While fasting and when I feel hungry, dates come to my mind first and I think to myself that I will get to eat dates. I just love dates, can't help it.
#### Watermelon

IMG_20200428_184951117.jpg

It is the sixth day and the only fruit I ate these days is watermelon. It's because of the lockdown as we don't get things easily. I will try to buy melon or something else tomorrow.
Again, anyone can participate in the contest whether you are fasting or not.  @peerzadazeeshan has already participated in this contest. ## Download [Brave](https://brave.com/sye093) and start earning BAT. presearch
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-131777/@syedumair/break-fast-challenge-day-6

No comments:

Post a Comment