Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My Quarantine Goals and Challenges - MY STORY DURING QUARANTINE AT HOME

https://images.hive.blog/DQmdLKMR2T8Gt8wJAdVCFHEk2BSXnEE5sy9ZqTahQv7zZhp/image.png
Hello semuanya. Selamat malam. Saya baru saja kembali membaca postingan @anomadsoul tentang [My Quarantine Goals and Challenges - Making the most out of the next two months](https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@anomadsoul/my-quarantine-goals-and-challenges-making-the-most-out-of-the-next-two-months).

image.png

Nowadays almost all countries and cities call on all people to be at home. Even the state government also provides sanctions and fines to citizens who violate these rules. In fact, I have also read a news, there is a country that shoots its citizens who do not obey the lockdown rules. I forget which citizens and countries. During my quarantine at home, of course, feel bored, but what can I do because of times like this. I have to maintain good health for the people I love at home so that they stay healthy always. I also quarantine at home in different ways, namely playing games, reading, writing and also using my favorite laptop to update information and other activities. During quarantine at home I spent time with family. At the moment I can only communicate through social media and video calls with friends. I also once read a news story about people affected by the corona virus, he said as if there was no hope for survival anymore. He also told us all to stay healthy while at home, keep a distance and wear a mask when leaving the house. A little short story during my quarantine at home. Thank you for your kind attention.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@team-agfacademy/my-quarantine-goals-and-challenges-my-story-during-quarantine-at-home

No comments:

Post a Comment