Friday, April 10, 2020

My Quarantine Challenges: Cook Chicken Rice

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZs1f3aw67q1M5YjGnoE8TfLadcPfHbHrjES9ZBaCaaNU/13.jpg
Hi, friends. What are your kaba? Hopefully the times are fine during quarantine at home. Not only that, it is also recommended that friends keep health of course.

13.jpg

Today I would like to share some of my cooking photos with you all. I'm very happy with cooking because it's a hobby that I can't leave. I also decorate it simply to attract others while enjoying it. Incidentally there was still chicken at home so I took it to cook it. In times like this we must also be able to maintain a healthy and regular diet. Today I cook cryspi rice chicken while it's green, I also read recipes from other people's dishes so that my dishes also taste good and delicious. Previously I often ate - food like that in a restaurant or home but today I tried to make it with my own specialties. Why I made chicken like that because I like the cryspi chicken.

12.jpg

Learning to make chicken like that can also make us more efficient and without having to order it in food stalls, while also learning. I have not ventured out of the house because I still have a lot to protect especially health. Thank you to @anomadsoul, @ocd and @blocktrades.
by @zahra98

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@zahra98/my-quarantine-challenges-cook-chicken-rice

No comments:

Post a Comment