Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: April 8 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/d6db5408-48ae-4254-9f94-39f3d60a6a1b

Hey folks!! I hope everyone is doing good. I pray for you and your family. Complete lockdown is enforced I'm India and we are entering into final week of lockdown. Government is yet to make decision on whether or not to continue lockdown. I'm doing good so far. No scarcity for essentials. Only there was little rush on the announced day of lockdown and everything is stream lined now. Today's activity is mostly walking. Little stretching and situps were also done. Body is developing fatigue because of hours of sitting. But I'm trying to sweat out a little to ensure flexibility. I have been using bio waste for the curry leaf plant in my balcony and it has shown great response in growing leaves in such a short span of time. Also I have seen effect of keeping plant in sunlight and in shade. It has shown great deal of growth when placed under sunlight. It is 5 days since my last actifit post and one can see how much it has grown in 5 days . Stay at home and stay safe. Keep actifitting and stay healthy!!

5096
Walking
Height
175 cm
Weight
67 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@kpreddy/actifit-kpreddy-20200408t181826860z

No comments:

Post a Comment