Monday, April 6, 2020

Health Update 6

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

Wow, it's been a whole week.

I'm a quarter of the way through my first series and I'm still feeling healthy. No headaches or tiredness, and nary a sniffle to be found. The weather was favorable again today. I got some sun watering my plants too. One of them actually seems to be growing shoots from the sides, which is a good sign. They all have definitely been wracked by the whole process though. Even if they don't survive, it'll have been an excuse to get outside more. On the psychological front things have been less uplifting. Today has been a very emotionally challenging day for me in meatspace. I haven't really been over-listening to the news though. I did finish reading a book. Well technically I finished it yesterday, but after I wrote the last update. The book was The Grays by Whitley Strieber. Honestly it wasn't very well written. It was a nice reprieve from reality though, nonetheless. It's funny how these days a story about aliens abducting people seems calming by comparison to what's going on out there.

Well, thanks for stopping by.

Check back for the next one tomorrow if you like.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/coronavirus/@a-non-e-moose/health-update-6

No comments:

Post a Comment