Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sundays Are The Days For Self-Care!

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/liz.writes/23viPT36AYv8Z4sNVaixsG69GG3k9UiWnVB15BxhXgKYFYerKd1gkYPeQLxYzwP1Wwjfa.png

Screenshot 2021-04-04 6.46.12 PM.png

###
It's #selfcare Sunday 💁🏽.
No more Sunday blues. Create a self-care routine to help you relax and get motivated for the week to come.⠀ ⠀ ###### 🍽️ Eat a healthy dinner It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Take this time out to sit down with your family and enjoy some quality time together before the busy week.⠀ ⠀ ###### 🧘‍♀ Meditate You don't always need to be doing something. This took me some getting used to. Just sit and breathe. Be in this very moment. Not in the week ahead. ⠀ ⠀ ###### 🌱 Plan your week I usually just have an idea of some things I like to accomplish this week and maybe some specific actions I can take. Write it down!⠀ ⠀ ###### 📘 Read something inspirational I like to read for 30 minutes before I go to bed. Reading helps me relax and not think about work. I'm still doing something good for myself!

Screenshot 2021-04-04 6.46.38 PM.png

###### 🙏 Express gratitude It can be something as simple as being grateful for the roof over your head. You can be grateful for material things, experiences you've had, or even something about yourself.⠀ ⠀ ###### 💤 Sleep! Getting enough sleep is important to remain grounded, focused, and energized. Sleep is when our body and mind rejuvenate themselves.

Screenshot 2021-04-04 6.46.49 PM.png

##
Please visit my Website
##
Check out my Instagram

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/selfcare/@liz.writes/sundays-are-the-days-for-self-care

No comments:

Post a Comment