Wednesday, April 28, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: April 28 2021.. Let food be your medicine

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwRrRmCZzu6QdaQVQVSHeX1juY9WZM1AnBovfx3Dwkau5FJfQQ8?format=match&mode=fit

Started my day with a healthy breakfast of egg scramble (eggs, bacon, onions, sweet peppers, kale, broccoli, garlic. tumeric, ginger, cilantro, basil, old bay seasoning, sracha, garlic salt, pepper and mexican cheese.). Side dishes included tomatoes, avacados and mango . Everything was fresh and organic. So delicious and healthy! 😋

..

Of course I had to have my two large cups of organic kau coffee with organic whipping cream, cinnimon, nutmeg and local organic honey. Oh and a few swirls of chocolate... Now that my friend and landlord upgraded my solar, I was able to use my Ninja Coffee Station. It makes a killer cup or pot of coffee and the froater is amazing.

I was going to do some planting but mother nature decided to water my garden with a sudden downpour. At least she saved me an hour of watering and walking on lava rocks.

I mostly spent the rest of the day working inside the cabin and exercising on the deck. I was going to make organic humus and organic gingerbread to take to the market on Saturday but just wasn't in the mood, so guess what I will be doing tomorrow! I will post photos and recipes 😊

Mahalo for taking the time to read, upvote and hopefully Reblog. Love you guys and appreciate your contact support 🤗.


This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5048
Daily Activity, House Chores, Moving Around Office, Stretching, Walking, Yoga
Height
165.10000000000002 ft
Weight
61.2 lb
Body Fat
%
Waist
in
Thighs
in
Chest
in

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@thethreehugs/actifit-thethreehugs-20210429t050555750z

No comments:

Post a Comment