Thursday, April 22, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: April 22 2021

https://usermedia.actifit.io/76a1508c-9e70-4e69-afc0-a5979cd6870d

Hello beautiful world! Hope doing good. Today my score is prati good over then 13k steps. Actually today I was with my friends who is my native recruit here in a inter college. I have to go with him. I was already aware about that college, so I take him there and introduce with everyone. For it we have to go first college and after that have to go founder of that college to meet him and inform about recruitment. we talked over 1 hour about it. Being satisfied we returned at room. There I got a beautiful tree which was ladden with some beautiful flower. This much helped me to take my score over 13k. Beside again I was at my terrace for some physical maintenance and yoga. Hope my all friends will be fit and healthy. Regards


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


13640
Gardening, Walking, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210422t135633010z

No comments:

Post a Comment