Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Taking more walks, more Vitamins and what Nature has to offer

https://images.hive.blog/DQmNtVioJHpHDWFS3HgLU39p9hMZ3TuZs357Ekm2se2tKe6/20210418_140929.jpg
Greetings, April's weather is at its finest this year, walks help me get that precious fresh oxygen in blood, silence the mind, get the blood flowing, metabolism working, extra vitamin D and... also *healthy, eko, bio free food!*

20210418_140929.jpg

.. if the person only knows where and what to look out for..

20210418_144228.jpg

With my newish changes I also started taking more walks, longer walks and trying to keep it consistent. That's because I wasn't doing a whole lot before, mostly wasting time, drowning in negativity, past and eating junk food behind my laptop.

20210418_142959.jpg

If anything walks, especially passing hills and going up a mountain motivates me, because I found silence in my head again, while pushing myself to the top. Eating healthier, staying away from sweets and other old bad habits. This time of the year not only you can gather lovely flowers and go on a nice walk without too many clothes. You can also find yourself a healthy meals that help us get rid of all the toxins, herbs for nice tea's with medicinal purposes.

20210418_144006.jpg

20210418_142815.jpg

Last Sunday I gathered some Bear's garlic and Nettle leaf, then made myself a nice soup.. with a few ingredients missing, but I improvised and had a nice lounch packed with loads of vitamins. Added an onion, with two potatoes and got myself a "purée". Planning to go up mountain or two for this weekend, weather forecast is looking perfect for hiking!

20210421_191506.jpg

Since I started making changes I also watch what I eat, it's hard to find a normal, nonprocessed food & without any E's in a shop or their markets.
*These are free, eko & bio!*
Do you gather any plants in spring ? Thank you for stopping by, have a great day and stay awesome! All photos were taken by me and my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
*Stay Happy, Strong & Healthy my friends!*
Til next time, http://shrani.si/f/H/lc/21aVF8Kv/1/real-siggy-1.png
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/photography/@warrkin/taking-more-walks-more-vitamins-and-what-nature-has-to-offer

No comments:

Post a Comment