Monday, April 26, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: April 26 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvXSNcyT4tXW3w6Kin6p4AwW7es3C4RRcnprZFJtWZCTgNXxfnCz1KyohU75jZMcuw8vVL9xekq2yLCaVyYr1EBquCUB599KyVPBkQNV?format=match&mode=fit

Well I started the morning by taking two gigs of garbage down four flight of stairs. I then convinced myself to do a sprint / fast walk toward the park. I think tried to do the same thing back toward home. I tried eating properly as well : tracked everything I consumed today.
I might put in a short workout before turning in. I surprisingly got in more steps than usually ...that may be as a result of the morning jog. I’ll try to be consistent with the jogging or alternate with in house exercise but what is sure is that I need to workout and stay healthy. I’ll leave you with a couple things I saw today on my walks.

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


12116
Aerobics

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@missaj/actifit-missaj-20210426t121808982z

No comments:

Post a Comment