Monday, April 26, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: April 26 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQBF3LxDVgdD4y7hj4pBFrgJyxQX8Hwghwc9DG3K5PsA2THt16?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great week ahead..
If the difficulties are not coming to an end in our life it means that our selected path is wrong. We are on the wrong path. Sometimes it is seen that due to lack of experience we move our way towards which we should not go. It is better that we should change our mindset and also change our way. It is better that we move towards our goal than to go astray.
Now this is my whole days activities that I did throughout the day to take my score over 5K steps.. again at the time of evening I did some physical exercise to keep myself fit.
This routine is continue almost previous 15 days.
Hope my all friends will be safe and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5172
Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210426t152350372z

No comments:

Post a Comment