Monday, April 26, 2021

Health is Wealth

https://images.hive.blog/p/NTy4GV6ooFRmaCXZ8UYgPhoud1kjiNX8QokLEZtbBKLuLWQ9yt7K3o4YfHijdgiUEaFXp3JnZP6twvgDmWmkzBg3rarF38vEYq8BhrsGmeXVENyFCrge8zUkV6yr7Zf969vUoYohfUczM9kXAaHKqzGHogqPtRJyRo3CB45L?format=match&mode=fit

Health is wealth! Health is wealth!! Health is wealth!!!

image.png
source
This saying doesn't get old. I have been hearing this saying since when I was a kid. Sometimes when I visit the hospital or pharmacy when I was growing up I see this inscription on the walls but I didn't really understand what it meant. But, overtime I grew to understand the deep meaning attached to this popular saying. Our health should be our top priority. We'd be useless and unproductive when we are sick or when we have one health issue or the other. We tend not to value our health when we are hale and hearty. We tend to understand the importance of being healthy when we are probably not able to do the things we can do, or eat or drink the way we do.

image.png
source
It's important to always pay attention to our health. Don't neglect the little signs your body gives you. Eat well, drink lot of water and exercise as much as you can. Sometimes last month I was down with malaria and I was weak to the extent that I felt uncomfortable all through the night when it first started. Lost my appetite. I could not got to work. It was then I realized how important being healthy is.

Stay safe and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Thanks for reading. Your comments and upvotes are appreciated. ❤️

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIFT ME?

Hive - @winniekal
Etherum - 0x155697838cb8D93998b5076BBac478d669706dd7
Bitcoin - 3F1mbPQ46cbYM5LFCJmZWBZuZxNvw1Cgfi

Thank you as you do ❤️🙏🏾


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@winniekal/health-is-wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment