Sunday, April 4, 2021

Pink smoothie 🌸🍓🍌🥥🫐

https://images.ecency.com/DQmRTbexnFmZfMtPiYG5N3m1f7cpGLHkJxNtHmyjfuwapZm/img_1954.heic
I have been very busy these days that I make easy meals for my family. One of the things I like to do is make a quick smoothie. I used some pink dragon fruit to add to my macadamia milk( you could use almond milk or cashew milk) so I got the natural coloring for my pretty smoothie, then I added 2 bananas as my natural sweeter! (I don’t like my kids eating those artificial coloring and flavoring from packaged foods.) I didn’t have fresh dragon fruit so I used some frozen cubes.

img_1954.heic

img_1955.heic

One jar is for drinking then I got some leftover I will make a smoothie bowl/ fruit bowl.

img_1983.jpg

img_1963.heic

I like to add some nuts and seeds and whatever I have as fruits at home. When the meal looks pretty kids eat all that healthy food 😊🌈 and when kids healthy I’m happy 🥳 now the summer is finally approaching here where I live in Canada, I can’t wait to get some vitamin D ☀️!!!

img_1977.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/naturalmedicine/@wonderwow/pink-smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment