Tuesday, April 6, 2021

New Product Review | Vegetarian Burgers | 2021

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/juanvegetarian/AKDiGAaJX65Y1ALgQTNzY8GR8PZyQ9AmXiuZ9HivKADjZ3GjU67LVaj4hz9uvvp.png
Who doesn't like burgers?

Green and Brown Photocentric Business Food Instagram Post.png


This is the second vegetarian product that we have tried from the same company. After trying out their vegetarian nuggets, we felt optimistic that the veggie burger they sell will be better than the ones that we sold in our food stall back in the day. :) For context, we sold veggie burgers in our food business using textured vegetable protein as the main ingredient. It was sold as a viand in a vegetarian burger-steak dish and was one of the best sellers. People really enjoyed it as the sauce was patterned after the famous burger steak sold in a fast-food restaurant in the Philippines.
The Product

2b.jpg

This is a nice product with good texture and taste. Two veggie burger patties come in 160-gram packs and contain two pieces. The ingredients include Water, Mushroom, Wheat, Vegetable Oil, TVP, Egg Whites, and Minced Onions. It comes already cooked and flavored well.
We had it for lunch yesterday as a rice meal and for dinner today as a burger sandwich. Was great on both occasions. Heating it can be done in a microwave oven or on a stovetop; I used the stovetop to have more control over the cooking and I wanted to get the grill marks from the outdoor pan which I thought should look good. I also preferred for it to be cooked thoroughly with a nice golden brown color.

3a.jpg


For the burger, the ingredients include lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, mayonnaise, and ketchup. Not #vegan but really tasted great. All I can say is that omnivores will find this product satisfying. I give it a thumbs up. Here it is:

5a.jpg


I have not had a #plantbased burger in a long time so this was an enjoyable review. The only thing that I can say if I'm going to be picky about it, is that it is not #vegan and it contains minced onion, which I don't like. lol All in all, this veggie burger is one of the best in the #Philippines. I highly recommend it for people who are considering a plant-based diet. That's it for now. Stay safe and healthy everyone. Mabuhay! @juanvegetarian

HIVE Badge.jpg


*all images are mine. Shoutout to @bearone for the #hiveph badge and to Canva.com which I use a lot for my blogposts here on #HIVE.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@juanvegetarian/new-product-review-or-vegetarian-burgers-or-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment