Sunday, April 11, 2021

My Foodies Bee Hive Presentation. Mi Presentacion en Foodies Bee Hive

https://images.hive.blog/DQmXxBhpESMZiy43LB3ahssJPHFRZR4PyAcLGww8kTxp2y8/IMG_20210404_174204.jpg

IMG_20210404_174204.jpg

***
Greetings to the entire Foodies Bee Hive community, I introduce myself to all of you, because although I have been on the Hive platform for three years, it is the first time that I participate in this community. I reside in Barcelona, ​​Anzoátegui State, Venezuela. Land of Sun and Sea. *** I also want to share my love for cooking. I have always liked to prepare delicious food, and I really enjoy doing it and especially when someone delights with some of my dishes. I am always trying to create different foods or drinks. I have my own food and drink cookbook, and I want to share it with all of you. For me, cooking is something that I really enjoy too much. I hope you like my first recipe with which I will start right now. ***

CARÁTULA MI COCINA CREATIVA INGLES.jpg

*** Now I give you my First Recipe. It is a drink, which is extremely simple but very tasty, healthy and nutritious. ***
**CEREAL AND FRUIT SHAKE**
***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 032.jpg

***
**Ingredients:** 2 Mature Cambures 2 strawberries 3 tablespoons oatmeal 2 tablespoons of granola 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 cups of water
*** **Preparation:** *** Place the peeled bananas in the blender.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 007.jpg

*** Add the granola and oatmeal.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 008.jpg

Add the strowberry. ***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 015.jpg

*** Add the stroeberry ***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 017.jpg

*** Now add the cinnamon and vanilla

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 013.jpg

Finally, add the water and blend for 30 sec. or until all ingredients are mixed.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 020.jpg

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 028.jpg

*** This drink can be taken during breakfast alone or you can use it as a substitute for milk to eat with your favorite cereal. ***

IMAGEN COMBINADA BEBIDA.png

*** I hope you liked my publication.
@benavides54
*** >*SPANISH* ***

IMG_20210404_174204.jpg

***
Saludos a toda la comunidad de Foodies Bee Hive, me presento ante todos ustedes, porque aunque tengo tres años dentro de la plataforma de Hive, Es la primera vez que participo en esta comunidad. Resido en Barcelona, Estado Anzoátegui , Venezuela. Tierra de Sol y Mar. *** Quiero compartir también mi afición por la cocina. Siempre me ha gustado preparar comida rica, y disfruto mucho hacerlo y sobre todo cuando alguien se deleita con algunos de mis platos. Siempre estoy tratando de crear comidas o bebidas diferentes. Tengo mi propio recetario de comidas y bebidas, y quiero compartirlo con todos ustedes. Para mi cocinar es algo que en realidad disfruto demasiado. Espero les guste mi primera receta con la cual me iniciaré ahora mismo. ***

CARÁTULA MI COCINA CREATIVA INGLES.jpg

En este Recetario, Guardo todas las recetas que he creado
*** Ahora les entrego mi Primera Receta. Es una Bebida, que es sumamente sencilla pero muy sabrosa, sana y nutritiva. ***
**BATIDO DE CEREALES Y FRUTAS**
***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 032.jpg

*** **Ingredientes:** 2 Cambures Maduros 2 Fresas 3 Cucharadas de Avena 2 Cucharadas soperas de Granola 1 Cucharadita de Vainilla 1 Cucharadita de Canela en Polvo 2 tazas de agua *** **Preparación:** Colocar los cambures pelados en la licuadora.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 007.jpg

*** Agregar la granola y la avena.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 008.jpg

***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 015.jpg

*** Agregue las fresas.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 017.jpg

*** Ahora agrega , la canela y la vainilla

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 013.jpg

Por ultimo, agregar el agua y licuar por 30 seg. o hasta que todos los ingredientes estén mezclados.

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 020.jpg

***

BEBIDA NUTRITIVA 028.jpg

*** Esta Bebida puedes tomarla durante el desayuno sola o la puedes utilizar como sustituto de la leche para comer con tu cereal favorito. ***

IMAGEN COMBINADA BEBIDA.png

*** Espero les haya gustado mi publicación, y mi agradecimiento anticipado.
@benavides54

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@benavides54/my-foodies-bee-hive-presentation-mi-presentacion-en-foodies-bee-hive

No comments:

Post a Comment