Saturday, April 17, 2021

My diet.

https://images.hive.blog/DQmUcoNbgCeWxsSbaRQjBTJ3n7cSFMhZVThPR4a1kb3kBtr/Zdu5KT4nsY5HP185sqBTztTg7PEuFMMNpnMxbogYFz3GxRNdJdsVktjuL9zr5ns25G2YnNMBXNWDidiLtf7VjeoBcrw95N7X6migEskD9EAaPQ4qiDpWJuusmWUN1UDCNPpDibu4NmvR1ew9HXDPsTUxtYDRypqHc1BDD1QEcd8YA7DoMARKUNRnJ2ZfZW2RuDsZ9Rbbw5nY4Gvc2zmw.jpg
Good day! Many people know that in winter we move less and the likelihood of gaining weight is high, especially for people who are prone to overweight. I belong to this category of people. And I have my own proven diet. Here is the prescription: Before starting a diet, you need to cleanse the intestines. We take buckwheat groats, grind on coffee grinders, take out buckwheat powder. Add 1 tablespoon of buckwheat powder to one glass of kefir (it is better to do it at night) Buckwheat will swell and the next morning you will have a finished product. You drink a glass of kefir with buckwheat and that's it. And you repeat everything at lunch and dinner. It is important that dinner is no later than 18:00. And so you continue all week. I lose 3 kg during this time. You can add exercise to this diet, it will be even better.

Zdu5KT4nsY5HP185sqBTztTg7PEuFMMNpnMxbogYFz3GxRNdJdsVktjuL9zr5ns25G2YnNMBXNWDidiLtf7VjeoBcrw95N7X6migEskD9EAaPQ4qiDpWJuusmWUN1UDCNPpDibu4NmvR1ew9HXDPsTUxtYDRypqHc1BDD1QEcd8YA7DoMARKUNRnJ2ZfZW2RuDsZ9Rbbw5nY4Gvc2zmw.jpg

https://cookpad.com/ru/recipes/4163472-ghriechka-s-kiefirom I would be very glad if my diet is useful to someone. To be healthy .
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/food/@magnata/my-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment