Saturday, April 17, 2021

How concerned are we about our mental health?

https://images.hive.blog/DQmUiJfCH9kYK6dZmchdwgwTAcG2eAXcwRhD2qZSF7tck2g/mental-health-2313430__480.webp
# Hi Guys! Hopefully, everyone is mentally and physically healthy. Today I will share some things about our mental health. I hope you like it. > **We are caught in the trap of busyness in our daily lives! So where is our time to think about ourselves? We are constantly struggling in the battle of life. Sometimes if we feel any discomfort in the body, maybe we seek the help of a doctor and then forget again due to the busyness of time.** Both the body and the mind are deeply involved in our lives. Because without any one is not active. Just as there is no need of the mind without the body, so there is no need of the body without the mind. > *But the reality is we are much more aware of our health. But the bigger reality is that the more we are aware of the well-being of our body, the more indifferent we are to mental well-being.*

mental-health-2313430__480.webp

[image source](https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/05/15/00/37/mental-health-2313430__480.jpg) Have we ever thought? Just as a healthy mind is not possible without a healthy body, a healthy body, a healthy life is not possible without a healthy mind. Every time we have resorted to a doctor for the well-being of the body. Have we resorted to a doctor once in a while for the recovery of our mental health? Honestly I have never been so far! In fact, I myself am indifferent to this matter! **Honestly, we are not so worried about our mental health. In fact, many of us do not know the cause or symptoms of mental problems. That's why we don't understand even if we are mentally ill. Again, many people understand that they are mentally ill but do not share with anyone or seek medical help. And that problem is hidden in themselves, so day by day this problem increases and inferiority complex begins in the mind.** Moreover, many people think that if we share our mental illness with someone else. Then many will think us mad and stay away from us. Or in society we will be known as hated people. In fact, we fall ill with a sick mentality. As a result, our problems continue to grow. > **In fact, we all suffer from mental illness. Maybe the amount of this illness is higher in some and lower in others. But the reality is we are all mentally ill. So along with health problems we need to look at mental illness and give peace of mind. Because peace of mind means staying away from illness. So we need peace of mind for mental well-being.** # Thanks For Your reading and visiting @kawsar8035

MYXJ_20200109171911_fast.jpg

*I am Md. Kawsar Hasan. I am Bangladeshi and proud to introduce myself as a Bangladeshi because I love my country so much. Because this is my motherland. I am engaged in the teaching profession. When I can teach my students something new, I have a different feeling. I also like to learn and do something new every day, I like to mingle with new people and like to learn something new. I always think of myself as a student of nature. Because we have a lot to learn from nature. I just try small to learn. I love to travel. A lot can be learned from nature through travel. Love to learn and write. I have been trying to write since I was a child and that is why I often fall behind in writing. I try to respect people. I think if you respect someone, your self-esteem does not decrease but increases.* [Follow Me On Twitter](https://mobile.twitter.com/Kawsarhasan) [Add Me On Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kawsar.ac) ---
Posted on [NaturalMedicine.io](https://www.naturalmedicine.io/@kawsar8035/how-concerned-are-we-about-our-mental-health)

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@kawsar8035/how-concerned-are-we-about-our-mental-health

No comments:

Post a Comment