Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 5 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQcsFNUn8NfBYmkGxrxpsBUcF3GuoAyYKGLviczFnoofMakb3n?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a peaceful day..
This is my today's actifit report card. Today my score is again only 5k steps that I gained by walking..
It is the fear of lock-down and corona epidemic that causes the road to look completely empty.A while back I went to the crossroads to buy vegetables. At the same time I got a chance to capture this scene.You can see that the road is completely empty. A few vehicles are coming. Apart from this, no person is visible.Most of the people are scared due to this epidemic and are getting out of the house only when there is urgent work. Otherwise, trying to stay at home.The way millions of people are getting infected every day, it is natural to have such a fearful environment.
what is the situation if we have to live then we have to struggle with the situation. I request to all my friends to take the situation seriously and follow these guidelines that is provided by the government..
Hope my all friends will be safe and healthy..
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5688
Daily Activity, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210505t130324408z

No comments:

Post a Comment