Sunday, May 2, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 2 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/3W72119s5BjVs3Hye1oHX44R9EcpQD5C9xXzj68nJaq3CeGPmSAQAub5vQpRRuCdnCvPpTGCp8q1EpT8NS8KACauPWYkXveH9mVB1GREYG787mdTpsNdmQ?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great day ahead..
Day by Day the situation going very bad in my district.. One after one positive cases are getting. Every where is panic situation. Vote counting is going on in my district. Fortunately I was off from duty. Feel very relaxed but in other hand there is some weakness can feel this time. At the time of evening when I was walking on the roof that time I felt very tired..
Anyway I completed 6k steps by walking.. mostly time I remained at home due to weekend lockdown. I was not imaging sach life, where people scares from people.
Hope my all friends will be safe and healthy..
Regards
Thank you
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


6001
Walking, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210502t135344495z

No comments:

Post a Comment