Sunday, May 2, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 2 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwSJMNpfPfcc6PyHndfUMCN7x6N3MVNMsai3BjqcV9tDyRqLvu6?format=match&mode=fit

Happy first Sunday in the month of May, I wish you all a great week ahead,

Yesterday was the first day and first Saturday of the month wish I decided to start a new thing for a fit body and more healthy life.

Jogging

I used to work out every morning for fit body, but I have never included Jogging in my routines, probably because I didn't have the drive to start, but yesterday was my first day out.

I woke up around 4am to check out a me update on hive and other communities under it, after an hour and thirty minutes I set out to jog (5:30).

I jogged from my house to the school gate, then I entered and continued Jogging, I jogged from south gate to north gate in the University and back to south gate, then back to my house.

I got back home around 6:45am, by these time my Actifit steps was already 6,900 steps.

Till this moment, I still feel the impact of the Jogging in my legs. I have decided to keep Jogging every Saturday for the main time, I might increase it to 2 days per week later.


This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


9726
Daily Activity, Jogging, Stretching

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@corporateay/actifit-corporateay-20210502t125836776z

No comments:

Post a Comment